Have a dirty filter? Don’t be afraid it can be cleaned in a few simple steps.
- Turn the power off to your hot tub or swim spa, not at the unit but at your breaker.
- Remove the filter
- Hook up the hose and grab a scrub brush. Let the water run over your filter for a minute, while the water is still flowing over your filter use your scrub brush to gently scrub any debris that is captured in your filter.
- Fill a 5 gallon bucket with hot water and a half cup of bleach, submerse the filter in the water and let it soak for 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove the filter from the water and run hot water over it to clean off any remaining dirt.
- Put the filter back in the housing and turn the breaker to your hot tub or swim spa back on.
- Enjoy a soak in your hot tub or a workout in your swim spa with your clean filter!